Improve Visibility and Measure Performance
Accurate financial reporting plays an important role in measuring your company's performance. We use dimensions to expand your reporting capabilities without bloating the general ledger with additional accounts. Our flexible reporting tools provide timely insight to help your team make the right business decisions.
- Pre-installed library of standard financial reports
- Point-and-click customization of any report
- Combine multiple financial reports into a single financial package
At a Glance or In-Depth Reporting
Our dashboards display a customized view for each user. You choose the financial reports and key performance indicators to show on your dashboard. Whether your role is CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager, or AP Clerk, it's easy to monitor important financial and operational metrics. Once you move beyond dashboards and dive into the system, you can run reports or what-if scenarios with a few clicks.
- Choose the style of data visualization you prefer
- Drill-down into financial reports directly from the dashboard
- Allow query-only access so users see only what they should see
Track Statistics and Financials
Some accounting systems only track financial data and that may not provide the complete picture. SBS tracks financials and statistics and lets you create budgets for both.
Efficiently Report on Multiple Entities
SBS is designed for seamless multiple entity reporting. You can view summary roll-ups for your entire organization or choose to report by region, division, company, department, cost center – or whatever level you require.