Data for Smart Business Decisions
General Ledger is the backbone of your accounting system. Our G/L accounting software provides your management team with the financial information it needs to make informed business decisions. It also includes the controls necessary to ensure that accurate information is reported and that an audit trail is recorded.
Detailed financial reporting is provided through drill-down queries and user-defined financial reports. General Ledger supports organizational structures ranging from a single company to corporations with multiple EINs, operating groups, and profit centers.
- Flexible account number structure
- Multiple company processing with automatic inter- and intra-company balancing
- Prior and future period postings are supported and controlled
- Recurring and reversing entries
- Allocate revenues, expenses, statistics, and budgets
- Journal entry approval processing
- Closing schedule organizes the closing process, provides visibility of the process, and allows comparison to prior closings
- Account types allow you to control where specific G/L accounts may be used
- Multiple accounting periods may be open simultaneously
- Imaging software is incorporated into the system
- Integrates with other SBS applications and your vertical market software