The SBS team is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service.
We are continuing to support our customers while following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Here’s how:
- Many members of our Support team are working remotely. They have access to all of the resources they need to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Our programmers and developers may also choose to work remotely. They will continue their work on the next generation of SBS software and actively collaborate with our Support team to address customer needs.
- The IT staff is available to support our customers and teams. Whether it’s resetting passwords or troubleshooting access issues they are ready to help.
- SBS management has a presence in our office. They continue to monitor the evolving situation and guide staff as they work with our customers.
- The Sales and Marketing team continues to connect with prospects and leads. All of the resources needed for informing decision makers are accessible and flowing freely.
The entire SBS team is dedicated to helping our customers work efficiently – just like we always do. We’re here for you!
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]