Stay-at-home orders have employers scrambling for ways to help their accounting staff work remotely. At the same time, uncertain business conditions are prompting companies to find ways to limit their expenses.
Moving to the cloud can address these issues – and others – as many long-time SBS customers found when they migrated from our on-premise accounting software to the cloud. They found that moving to a cloud accounting platform allowed employees to:
- Work remotely from home while ensuring that company data is secure
- Efficiently process data, route approvals, and collaborate on financial reports
- Use the same workflows whether working remotely or in the office
On the expense side, moving to the cloud allowed companies to:
- Reduce support demands on internal IT resources
- Eliminate the cost of on-premise hardware
The SBS team continues to provide exceptional service and support to our customers – all while working remotely! Our sales and marketing team is available and connecting with companies who need new accounting software.
We’re here for you – Let us know how we can help!